Thursday 18 September 2014

Cilbir - Eggs from Turkey

We are back with the event, 'Know your Bloggers' organised by 'Kolkata Food Bloggers' and this time, it is Manjari from For the love of food. Her blog is a treasurehouse of recipes and have a number of dishes in various categories, which are simply awesome. A Special mention is the way she taught us how to poach a chicken breast, which I have tried last night. I am yet to master the art what her pictures suggests but it was already amazing. This Cilbir was made by me to enjoy some me time some days back, which I am submitting again for the ongoing event. 
A very basic recipe which I have collected from the blog of my friend Manjari. Made this on a rare Saturday, when I was alone at home enjoying some me time and it was yummy!! You may find the original recipe here.




Ingredients


  • Eggs - 2
  • Curd - 1 cup
  • Butter - 1/2 tbsp
  • Paprika - 1/2 tsp
  • Salt and pepper
  • Vinegar - 1 tsp
  • Dried Parsley - a pinch





Heat a pot of water with a pinch of salt and vinegar. Break the egg carefully and poach it one by one.




Remove the poach from water and then place it on a plate. Whisk the curd thoroughly and pour over the eggs.




Now on a big spoon heat the butter over gas oven. Add the paprika and heat it for few seconds.




Make sure the butter should not burn.




Pour the melted butter over eggs and curd. 




Sprinkle salt and pepper with dried parsley and enjoy.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...